Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What a spectacular day!


The sun is out and the day is bright.  All is well here in Pilcher Park.  This is very much like living right smack in the middle of Dolly Parton's song God's Coloring Book!  Every day there are new things to see and new colors that appear that were not there the day before. 

The more you look the more you see.  Today, as I stopped at McDonalds to get coffee on the way to work I saw a mother duck with her babies walking down the sidewalk.  As I sat in my office later I saw a deer running down by the pond. Every day, every minute something new and spectacular!



Each minute the light changes, the rain sparkles on a leaf, the wind blows something new and spectacular into place.  Whenever there is the slightest bit of doubt that we are all part of something awesome and amazing all I have to do is walk outside and watch the changing landscape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment